A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the memory of your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s memory.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- referrer_og -- Stores external referrer for 90 days, for better long term attribution of traffic sources.
- _utm_og -- Stores dynamic (UTM) campaign variables for 90 days, for better long term attribution of marketing efforts.
- _custom_data_[key] -- Only set when a site is using custom data tracking and the site has flagged an End User as having fully consented to tracking Personal Data. These cookies cache certain custom data keys for 30 days so that they're attached to sessions even when a visitor is not logged in.
- _jsuid -- Unique ID tracking cookie.
- cluid -- Third party Unique ID tracking cookie (attached to our tracking domains). Used solely to identify the same visitor across multiple domains belonging to the same customer. The first party cookie is updated to match the third party one if both are set and the values don't match.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the storage of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.